Getting in to the video game or film industry as an audio professional can be very difficult. There are very few resources out there for anyone that goes beyond the basics, and even so, what is out there is questionable at best.
I have spent over 12 years in the audio industry as a professional sound designer and love to help others with their careers in the industry.
Over the years, I have learned what works, and what doesn’t.
A 1-on-1 coaching session with me (Michael Cullen) where we can discuss:
- The full workflow for preparing, creating, and delivering audio for films and video games
- Getting paid what you're worth in the audio industry
- A plan of attack that will drastically increase your chances of getting gigs
- Creating meaningful and emotionally resonant music/sound for games
- Constructive critique of a project you're currently working on
- Finding and securing new audio design business
- The structure of the video game / film industry
- And any other audio topics you'd like to discuss
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Simple! All you need to do is purchase a session on this page, and then I’ll email you so we can set up a time for our coaching call. Sessions are held over Google Meet.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- One 30 minute or 1-hour video chat call
- A custom-tailored plan that will help you get the projects you want, get paid, and keep the work coming
- Full access to me and the ability to ask any questions that may pop up afterwards
If you are looking to break in to the audio industry, all the while avoiding the common pitfalls and mistakes, then sign up on this page by purchasing a coaching session.
Also, if you are not 100% satisfied with your coaching session, then let me know within 24 hours and you’ll get a full refund.