This template will help you start projects quickly and stay organized when things become complicated.
This basic stereo template includes:
- Audio tracks organized into different audio families (DX, ADR, FX, FOL, BG, MX).
- Audio tracks placed into editing Groups
- Sample Film Project folder
- A - Turnover (where you put the AAF and movie file)
- B - ADR (where you put ADR audio files)
- C - Music (where you put music files)
- D - Editorial (where you save your DAW session files)
- E - Deliverables (where you export your final audio deliverables to)
- License Agreement.pdf
- Helpful Links.url
You can read more about what's included in the README instructions.
You can watch me build this template and the reasoning behind the organization structure here: https://youtu.be/mue-3tLu7hQ
Upon purchase, a download link will automatically be sent to your email. If you have any trouble downloading the files, please contact us immediately.